-
Apt-get update errors
Installation to HD works perfectly. However, when trying to do "apt-get update", I get the following errors (lots of them):
Err http://ftp2.de.debian.org stable/main Packages
Could not connect to ftp2.de.debian.org:80 (195.71.9.196). - connect (111 connection refused)
Can be be related to my firewall?
Thanks in advance!
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Apt-get update errors

Originally Posted by
Damon
Installation to HD works perfectly. However, when trying to do "apt-get update", I get the following errors (lots of them):
Err
http://ftp2.de.debian.org stable/main Packages
Could not connect to ftp2.de.debian.org:80 (195.71.9.196). - connect (111 connection refused)!
I have the same problem, I posted to this forum. I see I typed the server name incorrect, heheh (ftp2.de.knoppix.com
)
I'm behind a firewall too, though I think it's the server. Yesterday it still worked
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: Apt-get update errors
http://ftp2.de.debian.org/ is "down" indeed, but ftp://ftp2.de.debian.org/ is still there.
Problems with apache?
hmmm...
-
Senior Member
registered user
http://mirror.debian.org/status.htm says:
"ftp2.de.debian.org [P] [http bad]"
-
Senior Member
registered user
[Yay, I'm in the mood of self-replying today]
It's back online now.
Similar Threads
-
By ghetto_blaster in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 07-05-2004, 06:17 AM
-
By mikekgr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 08:01 AM
-
By Durand Hicks in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2004, 03:42 AM
-
By foofightr in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-26-2004, 02:58 AM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-24-2003, 07:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99