I have the same problem, I posted to this forum. I see I typed the server name incorrect, heheh (ftp2.de.knoppix.comOriginally Posted by Damon
)
I'm behind a firewall too, though I think it's the server. Yesterday it still worked
Installation to HD works perfectly. However, when trying to do "apt-get update", I get the following errors (lots of them):
Err http://ftp2.de.debian.org stable/main Packages
Could not connect to ftp2.de.debian.org:80 (195.71.9.196). - connect (111 connection refused)
Can be be related to my firewall?
Thanks in advance!
I have the same problem, I posted to this forum. I see I typed the server name incorrect, heheh (ftp2.de.knoppix.comOriginally Posted by Damon
)
I'm behind a firewall too, though I think it's the server. Yesterday it still worked
http://ftp2.de.debian.org/ is "down" indeed, but ftp://ftp2.de.debian.org/ is still there.
Problems with apache?
hmmm...
http://mirror.debian.org/status.htm says:
"ftp2.de.debian.org [P] [http bad]"
[Yay, I'm in the mood of self-replying today]
It's back online now.

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49
Broadcom MegaRAID 9461-16i SAS/SATA/NVME Tri-Mode PCIe RAID Controller
$295.00