-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
sandman
I wish to include ati drivers on my knoppix remaster, but i want also to support nvidia and other cards.
Someone knows if it is possible?
nvidia:
I tried it recently under Kanotix BH8, and it was very easy because Kanotix comes with a precompiled nvidia module. Simply run Kanotix and enter nvidia-live.sh - I got an error message, but a fully usable nvidia.tgz and knoppix.sh which gave me a perfectly working nvidia installation.
ati:
Kanotix comes with install-radeon-debian.sh but I haven't tried that.
I don't know how well all of this works under Knoppix.
Similar Threads
-
By gonzalezmfrank in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-22-2005, 01:51 AM
-
By veuf in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 02:12 PM
-
By DimGR in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-23-2004, 01:33 PM
-
By stonent in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-18-2004, 09:09 PM
-
By thoste in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 11:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98