-
That Worked!
Hooray!
Thanks Paul, that did the trick. I guess I didn't know about that .ssh file
and breezed right by it. Wish the docs/FAQs on NoMachine's site were a
bit more explicit. I guess I can expect to go thru this whenever I have to reboot my Knoppix machine? I do have a permanent home HD partition,
is there a way to tell NXserver to store it's key there?
Thanks again. I can live with this solution if need be.
Jim G.
Similar Threads
-
By jlcurty in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-02-2005, 01:13 AM
-
By metavoid in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:22 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-14-2005, 11:21 PM
-
By jgroenke in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-08-2004, 04:43 AM
-
By probono in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 02:06 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99

Dell SonicWall TZ400 Network Security Appliance Firewall New
$185.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Maxed HP MicroServer Gen8 3.5GHz Xeon E3-1270 V2 16GB RAM 40TB RAID 1TB SSD NAS
$1499.00

Ubiquiti UniFi Gateway Max UXG-Max
$229.00

NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99

BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$199.00