-
I have tried openoffice set up, which gives me two options : either to remove openoffice or to repair it.
I choose "Repair". I that case, the Setup program starts, but very quickly send the error message "error when trying to copy mytexts.bau to /home/knoppix/.openoffice/1.0.1/user/autotext." (text of message freely translated from french).
Back to the starting block...
I happen to have three openoffice packages on a RedHat 8 cd (rpm format).
Can I install those ? (I am new to Linux and do not know the compatibility between Debian an rpm packages).
If yes is there any installation sequence to respect?
Their names are :
openoffice-1.0.1-8.i386.rpm
openoffice-i18n-1.0.1-8.i386.rpm
openoffice-libs-1.0.1-8.i386.rpm
Similar Threads
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-29-2004, 03:40 PM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-24-2004, 03:46 PM
-
By UselessPython in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-04-2004, 12:40 PM
-
By MutantsForNukes in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 02:52 AM
-
By jbreiden in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 05:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

Tempest Laptop Cooler with Vacuum Fan, Rapid Cooling, Small, Black
$40.22

New JVSCAM Compressed Air Duster,150000RPM Electric Duster, Vacuum Cleaner & Bag
$77.23

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu...
$149.15