-
Senior Member
registered user
Source manager
http://freshmeat.net/projects/lpm/
I've been looking for one of these and thought i'd share it.
I haven't been able to really test it yet but it looks like it works.
(This is the reason why I posted the other thread)
-
Senior Member
registered user
I have not tried the app that you posted a link to. Instead I simply use checkinstall to make a .deb. It goes like this:
./configure
make
checkinstall
You can even create a config file for checkinstall to read so that it doesn't ask the same questions over and over again. It would *seem* a better alternative since your packages still show up in the dpkg database as installed and of course the bonus is, once you build em they can be installed to any Debian box.
I have built the entire xfce4-cvs w/ checkinstall not just a random app here and there and it works fabulously.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Similar Threads
-
By linux_Fred in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-23-2005, 03:23 PM
-
By upnorth in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-06-2005, 02:32 AM
-
By alphaepsilonlamda in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 08:55 PM
-
By Coume in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-21-2003, 07:35 AM
-
By garyng in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-13-2003, 09:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$489.96

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Samsung Planet First 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R
$341.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99