http://freshmeat.net/projects/lpm/
I've been looking for one of these and thought i'd share it.
I haven't been able to really test it yet but it looks like it works.
(This is the reason why I posted the other thread)
http://freshmeat.net/projects/lpm/
I've been looking for one of these and thought i'd share it.
I haven't been able to really test it yet but it looks like it works.
(This is the reason why I posted the other thread)
I have not tried the app that you posted a link to. Instead I simply use checkinstall to make a .deb. It goes like this:
./configure
make
checkinstall
You can even create a config file for checkinstall to read so that it doesn't ask the same questions over and over again. It would *seem* a better alternative since your packages still show up in the dpkg database as installed and of course the bonus is, once you build em they can be installed to any Debian box.I have built the entire xfce4-cvs w/ checkinstall not just a random app here and there and it works fabulously.
hmm, i'll give it a try.

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96
IBM 00FN709 X3850 X6 Compute Book 3837 Barebone
$114.99