-
Troubles trying to run in 1280x1024
Hi, I own an Hercules ProphetWiev 920 DVi attached on VGA port, so seen as a VGA monitor. Then I try to run knopiix in 1280x1024 specifing this line (knoppix screen=1280x1024) at boot, but all I have is a sort-of zoomed desktop. If I don't do anything at startup the default res is 800x600.
I use a GeForce 4 Ti 4800 (It has the DVi interface too but I want use it through VGA).
How can i fix this mess?
Hi, Emanem!
-
Senior Member
registered user
I had a simaliar problem. I had the monitor connected to the digital out, witht the digital cable on the monitor, and only got zoomed in desktops at all sizes beyond 800x600. All i did was switch the connection on my nvidida card and it worked just fine.
-
My display is on VGA now but I have your identical results... 
How can i fix this?
Similar Threads
-
By marktam264 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-07-2005, 04:28 PM
-
By el_manaba in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-17-2004, 10:46 PM
-
By furryfren in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 12:20 PM
-
By compuhelp in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-13-2004, 03:25 PM
-
By iomari in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Datto S3P4000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$137.56

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99