-
Did anyone ever figure this one out? I realize this post is a little over a year old, but I'm running Knoppix 3.8.2 and having this exact problem with a Dell Inspiron 5100.
I've tried using the following cheat codes with no luck
nowheelmouse
nousb
pci=irqmask=0x0e98
acpi=off
It's the laptops keyboard and mouse that will not work, if I plug a USB mouse and keyboard in I'm fine. (it's a little rough though since it impacts portability
)
Knoppix 4.0.2 has the same problem with when the kernel is loading (or at runlevel 3), but once X loads they both work.
I'd just use the 4.0.2 CD, but I'm using Harv's Hamshack Hack v 0.6a which is based on 3.8.2. The problem happens with both Harv's 0.6a and the Knoppix 3.8.2 CD.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By enlightened_j in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-21-2005, 06:39 PM
-
By dark_mage in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-30-2005, 01:29 AM
-
By markleong in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2004, 02:10 PM
-
By Arishon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-17-2004, 12:59 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-01-2003, 03:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

HP Z420 Tower Workstation Xeon E5-1620 3.60GHz, 4GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$140.00