-
Senior Member
registered user
How do I make apt-get work?
I've got knoppix 3.3 on a hdd installation. Apt-get doesn't work at all for me. I've looked at the stuff in google search but don't really understand it. If knoppix is a debian sid system then apt-get ought to work. What's up with this?
P.S. what I mean to say is that apt-get install doesn't work for me.
-
Senior Member
registered user
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: How do I make apt-get work?

Originally Posted by
turbine
I've got knoppix 3.3 on a hdd installation. Apt-get doesn't work at all for me. I've looked at the stuff in google search but don't really understand it. If knoppix is a debian sid system then apt-get ought to work. What's up with this?
P.S. what I mean to say is that apt-get install doesn't work for me.
Exactly where are you having problems? Have you done apt-get update before doing anything else? There was a problem with some of the sources on knx3.3, copy the sources file above to /etc/apt/sources.list then do apt-get update & you should be OK.
Similar Threads
-
By ys0304 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-06-2005, 02:37 AM
-
By WonderAboutLinux in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-22-2004, 06:42 PM
-
By three eyes open in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-01-2003, 07:29 AM
-
By Dan_Netwalker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 01:50 PM
-
By noxavior in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-03-2003, 11:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE
$225.00

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone
$225.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99

Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW
$450.00

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99