http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...tomKernelHowto has a full description of how to compile your own custom kernel for Knoppix.
I have compiled my kernel, with my options, but I have a problm.
If I install it on my knoppix hd, no problem. It boot correctly.
But if I install it on my knoppix customization, it doesn't boot. It don't found the kernel.
What steps I must follow to change the kernel in the knxsource?
tnx
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...tomKernelHowto has a full description of how to compile your own custom kernel for Knoppix.
This howto is for knoppix 3.3.
knoppix 3.4 and higer don't use boot.img... what I have to do?
tnx

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99
New Juniper SRX345-SYS-JB-2AC Junos Router Firewall Services Gateway 16GbE SFP
$560.15
Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99
Juniper SRX345-SYS-JB Security Services Gateway Firewall *TESTED
$149.99
Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99
New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99