-
Re: Screen Resolution Problems

Originally Posted by
rickenbacherus

Originally Posted by
backdoc
I have Knoppix installed to the HD. If I log in as root, I get one resolution. If I log in as "knoppix" I get another.
Do you boot directly into X or do you have to log in and then type 'startx' ?
I boot to the GUI login manager. I think it's KDM. But, I don't know the difference between the different ones.
Thanks,
Darren
Sorry it took so long to get a reply posted. It's been hectic around here (exams, car trouble and so on).
Similar Threads
-
By Matth in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-12-2004, 08:33 PM
-
By manatarms1775 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-11-2004, 11:27 PM
-
By Coolnat2004 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-12-2003, 11:45 PM
-
By Patrick21 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-21-2003, 10:07 PM
-
By xound in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-23-2003, 08:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99