Hello!
I'm not sure that I can tell you here my Questions about Knoppix. I hope you can understand me. I have Knoppix 3.4. and i have made with rawwrite two disks the first is no problem but when I give the root disk in my computer it said: 'Kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 02:00'. And than I can do nothing! When I active 'boot from atapi cd-rom' and when I give the knoppix cd-rom in my computer it said: '1.FD System Type-(00)'. I don't know what I can do now. Please help me! I need the computer but I haven't a operating system I have only knoppix!
Thanks for all!
Claus

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00