-
Senior Member
registered user
Welcome LinuxTag "German" Forum users !
Sorry, I don't know any German, though I have German ancestry.
I also wish you luck on getting your "original" site back, with all of its users, accounts, and most imporatantly, all the postings that were contained on it... Until then, I would like to welcome our German visitors to this Forum, and site...
If it be only a "temporary" thing, or a "permanent" one, welcome 
Ms. Cuddles
PS - I will try and contribute what I can, in English, to the sucess of this venture, and try as hard as I can, if something is in German ( no promisses )
Similar Threads
-
By tmp000 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 25
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 05:29 AM
-
By softbomber in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-30-2004, 12:20 PM
-
By Jared in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-26-2003, 07:44 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 09:28 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series
$235.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49

Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4
$79.99

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard
$351.99