-
Old Notebook Display Problems
Hello I use a Fujitsu Lifebook 64 MB Ram 3 GB HDD.
I want to make a HDD install, but I have Problems with the display.
I Use Knoppix 3.6
When I type
Code:
boot: fb800x600 knoppix screen=800x600 noddc
Then I have a display where I must scroll
fb640x480 doesn't exists
When I type
Code:
knoppix screen=640x480 noddc
It doesn't work: I don't see anything only lights and darks
Thanks for Idears
Merlin
Similar Threads
-
By medion_md95500 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-01-2005, 08:15 AM
-
By Yojk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-20-2005, 03:05 PM
-
By javiergp in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-28-2005, 09:26 AM
-
By Kamakize in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 12-27-2003, 01:29 AM
-
By Chris Ruhl in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-01-2003, 02:57 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99