http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...tomKernelHowto has a full description of how to compile your own custom kernel for Knoppix.
I have compiled my kernel, with my options, but I have a problm.
If I install it on my knoppix hd, no problem. It boot correctly.
But if I install it on my knoppix customization, it doesn't boot. It don't found the kernel.
What steps I must follow to change the kernel in the knxsource?
tnx
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.ph...tomKernelHowto has a full description of how to compile your own custom kernel for Knoppix.
This howto is for knoppix 3.3.
knoppix 3.4 and higer don't use boot.img... what I have to do?
tnx

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM System S822 Dual Socket Server Motherboard W/Cage FRU P/N: 74Y4343 Tested
$499.99
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
Pre Owned | IBM System x3650 M4 AC1 Server with 1x Intel CPU & 16GB RAM
$154.99
$400.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99