-
New Newbie !! How to make an ISO which runs ???
hello,
I don't succeed in making an iso image of my knoppix V 3.4. Could
somebody help me to make it ??
What I have tried :
-I have cut an original iso an a cd( and it work properly)
- I copy all the file from the cd to my hard disk
- I modify isolinux.cfg with adding lang=fr and myconf=scan
- I make a new image in using :" mkisofs -pad -l -r -J -v -V "KNOPPIX"
-no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -b
boot/isolinux/isolinux.bin -c boot/isolinux/boot.cat -hide-rr-moved -o
isolinux/knoppix.iso <knoppixfolder>"
- when I cut the cd and restart the computer,
system boot on cd but after I press ENTER It displays : "Couldn't find
knoppix file system" and so it runs me a small shell ??
What Can I do ?? I don't find any solution on the forum
Similar Threads
-
By jccorea in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-26-2005, 10:13 AM
-
By dmpop in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-27-2004, 05:31 PM
-
By randygva in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 02:31 PM
-
By simulant in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:04 PM
-
By spydie in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 06:49 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID ENCLOSURE ONLY
$550.00

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00