You know, I'd better update those floppies for Knoppix 3.6. Haven't touched my website for months.
Anyway, first question is, what content do you see on the Knoppix CD you burned?
Hi,
first i have to say I'm new to all the linux stuff, I just tried to boot from the Knoppix CD to save whats left of my crashed Win XP System's NTFS Partitions.
But unfortunately the CD i downloaded won't boot on my System. Now before somebody tells me to check the bios, I already did that and with other CD's like the WinXP Install CD it works. I even tried the boot-disks from http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/eco2g...pix-stuff.html .
But even with those I couldn't start the system, the disks worked but then it couldn't find the CD.
I hope somebody can help me to get over that problem..![]()
Oh and some Infos about my system: MSI MB KT333, Fasttrack 133 Raid, AMD Athlon XP1800, GF4-MX Video, Liteon CD-RW
Thx...
You know, I'd better update those floppies for Knoppix 3.6. Haven't touched my website for months.
Anyway, first question is, what content do you see on the Knoppix CD you burned?
After trying some drives i found out that the reason was more a strange burned CD, after getting Windows back on the system i tried the CD and it was shown as Audio CD with 1 track...![]()
After getting another one (knoppix 3.4) from a magazine it worked (with CD boot) and even a floppyconfig disk for my Raid controler.
So Thanks!![]()

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.98
New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99
New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65
Juniper Networks SRX220 8-Port Gigabit Layer 3 Managed Rackmount RJ-45 USB
$285.00