yes you can if you have a right combination which will not conflict each other. I have problem with slax though.
Read this:
http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hello!
Here is the problem:
I would very much like to make a bootable DVD of three different flavours of Linux Live CD Images (Knoppix, Slax, MandrakeMOVE). Rather then make 3 separate CD's, I was wondering if it was possible to make a Multi-Boot DVD containing all 3 images?
I am using them to decide which system I will eventually install, and would also like the ability to give others a chance to try each of the distributions out.
Is this possible? If so, how would I go about doing this? (I am a beginner at these things...!)
Am I trying to do the impossible?
Thanks.
SJ
yes you can if you have a right combination which will not conflict each other. I have problem with slax though.
Read this:
http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/
![]()
![]()
![]()

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Intel Xeon X5690 3.46GHz 6.4GT/s 12MB 6-core 1333MHz SLBVX processor
$28.00
Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision T7820 Dual Xeon 4214R 48GB RAM 512GB + 1TB Quadro P400 Win 11
$699.00
HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95
$89.99