-
OK. Here we go:
Motherboard Asus A7V
CPU Duron 650MHz
RAM 2x 128 MB Noname
Graphic Geforce Ti4200 Aopen
Sound Soundblaster Live 1024
HDD 60GB IC 352060AVVA07
HDD 10GB IBM-DTTA-351010
no raid
anything missing?
thanks in advance
-
Junior Member
registered user
My friend. We are like twin souls. I have the same problem as you, sometimes I start to think there is no posible way that knoppix boot in my computer, but then, when I use WIN MILLE I change my mind!!!!!! Iīm not going to give up I Will try Knoppix Or Debbian or anything else.
Going to the point, there few more things you can do:
1) Try to disiable in the bios, "asing irq to vga", someone told me that doing this he could boot in a PII with 64 Mb or RAM.(CHECK MY POSTS IT IS VERY WELL EXPLAINED THERE!)
2) Try the cd inother machine, becuose sometimes unless it is an official copy it may be wrong, believe me I work as quality analist.
I will continue serching, and informing you about it. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!
Helping you is helping me
-
Thanks a lot, Axiomatico.
I will follow your advice as soon as I'm at home. Most probably tomorrow afternoon. Will give feedback asap.
Once again thanks a lot for your help =)
-
Senior Member
registered user
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge R740xd Server 2.8Ghz 32-Core 384GB RAM 3.2TB Storage Debian Linux
$5969.95

KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive â Latest September 2026
$13.99

CHEECENT CR202 WiFi USB Print Server 2-Port for Windows, Mac, Linux
$64.99

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS â Box + PSU
$649.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00

Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 48 Core Unlimited User CALs CoA Authentic.
$266.00

NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00