Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: no boot at all

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6
    OK. Here we go:

    Motherboard Asus A7V
    CPU Duron 650MHz
    RAM 2x 128 MB Noname
    Graphic Geforce Ti4200 Aopen
    Sound Soundblaster Live 1024
    HDD 60GB IC 352060AVVA07
    HDD 10GB IBM-DTTA-351010
    no raid

    anything missing?

    thanks in advance

  2. #12
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    18
    My friend. We are like twin souls. I have the same problem as you, sometimes I start to think there is no posible way that knoppix boot in my computer, but then, when I use WIN MILLE I change my mind!!!!!! I´m not going to give up I Will try Knoppix Or Debbian or anything else.

    Going to the point, there few more things you can do:

    1) Try to disiable in the bios, "asing irq to vga", someone told me that doing this he could boot in a PII with 64 Mb or RAM.(CHECK MY POSTS IT IS VERY WELL EXPLAINED THERE!)

    2) Try the cd inother machine, becuose sometimes unless it is an official copy it may be wrong, believe me I work as quality analist.


    I will continue serching, and informing you about it. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

    Helping you is helping me

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6
    Thanks a lot, Axiomatico.

    I will follow your advice as soon as I'm at home. Most probably tomorrow afternoon. Will give feedback asap.


    Once again thanks a lot for your help =)

  4. #14
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    788
    Another thiing you could try in your bios:
    Disable plug and play OS
    Enable VGA Pallette Snoop
    Enable AGP Fast Write

    Good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM picture

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM

$10.99



SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH picture

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH

$649.95



Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu picture

Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu

$399.95



[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc. picture

[ BULK LOT OF 10 ] UNITS of 8GB DDR4 Laptop RAM SAMSUNG, HYNIX etc.

$299.99



Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB) picture

Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)

$164.95



Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 RAM 3000MHz CMR16GX4M2C3000C16 picture

Corsair Vengeance RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 RAM 3000MHz CMR16GX4M2C3000C16

$70.99



Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz picture

Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz

$87.00



RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED picture

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED

$445.00



Apple iPad Pro 11-inch (M5) A3357 256 GB, Wi-Fi, 11 in - Silver picture

Apple iPad Pro 11-inch (M5) A3357 256 GB, Wi-Fi, 11 in - Silver

$590.00



LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total) picture

LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)

$129.99