Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: no boot at all

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6
    OK. Here we go:

    Motherboard Asus A7V
    CPU Duron 650MHz
    RAM 2x 128 MB Noname
    Graphic Geforce Ti4200 Aopen
    Sound Soundblaster Live 1024
    HDD 60GB IC 352060AVVA07
    HDD 10GB IBM-DTTA-351010
    no raid

    anything missing?

    thanks in advance

  2. #12
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    18
    My friend. We are like twin souls. I have the same problem as you, sometimes I start to think there is no posible way that knoppix boot in my computer, but then, when I use WIN MILLE I change my mind!!!!!! I´m not going to give up I Will try Knoppix Or Debbian or anything else.

    Going to the point, there few more things you can do:

    1) Try to disiable in the bios, "asing irq to vga", someone told me that doing this he could boot in a PII with 64 Mb or RAM.(CHECK MY POSTS IT IS VERY WELL EXPLAINED THERE!)

    2) Try the cd inother machine, becuose sometimes unless it is an official copy it may be wrong, believe me I work as quality analist.


    I will continue serching, and informing you about it. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

    Helping you is helping me

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6
    Thanks a lot, Axiomatico.

    I will follow your advice as soon as I'm at home. Most probably tomorrow afternoon. Will give feedback asap.


    Once again thanks a lot for your help =)

  4. #14
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    788
    Another thiing you could try in your bios:
    Disable plug and play OS
    Enable VGA Pallette Snoop
    Enable AGP Fast Write

    Good luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A picture

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A

$34.99



SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE picture

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE

$214.99



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive

$39.99



128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos picture

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos

$97.60



Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot picture

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot

$549.00



2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON picture

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON

$28.80



M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health picture

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health

$35.99



Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1

$59.99



Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...

$30.00



Kingston KC600 SKC600/512G 512GB 2.5

Kingston KC600 SKC600/512G 512GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD Hot Swap

$70.00