hello
I want to make my own knoppix including apache-tomcat-mysql-opencms for presentation purposes.
the remaster succeeded but now I trapped myself. apache and other services cannot write pid-files on the read-only media
can I simply change that to e.g. "APACHE_PID=/ramdisk/apacherun.pid"?
the mysql-db has similar problems. OpenCMS is set up but I want to show people some functions which require INSERTs to the DB. so that cannot reside on the RO-media either. should I modify the startup-script so the DB-s are copied to the ramdisk before mysqld_start? anyone can give me a hint or link to some doku?
cheers linux!
greets sunta

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Lots Of Cisco Systems Books Self Study
$100.00
Cisco C9300NM8X Network Switch Module
$599.99
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00
Cisco WS-C3560CX-12TC-S 12 Port- IP Data IP Base Ethernet Network Switch 12 GE
$89.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco C9130AXI-B Dual Band Wireless Access Point 9130AXI Internal Antenna B
$65.00
Cisco WS-C3850-12X48U-S 48-Port UPoE Switch 1100W PSU
$149.99