hello
I want to make my own knoppix including apache-tomcat-mysql-opencms for presentation purposes.
the remaster succeeded but now I trapped myself. apache and other services cannot write pid-files on the read-only media
can I simply change that to e.g. "APACHE_PID=/ramdisk/apacherun.pid"?
the mysql-db has similar problems. OpenCMS is set up but I want to show people some functions which require INSERTs to the DB. so that cannot reside on the RO-media either. should I modify the startup-script so the DB-s are copied to the ramdisk before mysqld_start? anyone can give me a hint or link to some doku?
cheers linux!
greets sunta

Western Digital WD Blue 3D NAND 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD WDS500G2B0A
$44.99
SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$123.90
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00