-
custom knoppix with apache-tomcat-demo
hello
I want to make my own knoppix including apache-tomcat-mysql-opencms for presentation purposes.
the remaster succeeded but now I trapped myself. apache and other services cannot write pid-files on the read-only media
can I simply change that to e.g. "APACHE_PID=/ramdisk/apacherun.pid"?
the mysql-db has similar problems. OpenCMS is set up but I want to show people some functions which require INSERTs to the DB. so that cannot reside on the RO-media either. should I modify the startup-script so the DB-s are copied to the ramdisk before mysqld_start? anyone can give me a hint or link to some doku?
cheers linux!
greets sunta
Similar Threads
-
By babelbrennt in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-05-2005, 11:42 AM
-
By suprie1983 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 02:41 AM
-
By Enygma in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 08:53 PM
-
By knopstar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 05:08 AM
-
By samwisegamgee in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 05:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested
$285.00

Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00

Commodore Amiga 2000 A2000 – Motherboard Repaired by Amiga of Rochester
$1099.99

Vintage Commodore AMIGA 1000 Computer, Turns On, Read
$699.95

Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99

AMIGA Commodore A1200
$999.99

Amiga Fat Agnus 2MB PAL 390544-01 8375
$150.00

Commodore Amiga 500 Ram Expansion 512KB + Switch - Fast USA Seller
$24.99

NewTek Video Toaster 4000 Commodore Amiga
$170.00

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99