If you put the necessary Windows files (ntoskrnl.exe, ntfs.sys and maybe others) in the KNOPPIX directory and remaster the cdrom,
will Knoppix then auto-execute CAPTIVE-NTFS when you mount a harddisk?
I just managed to get a captive ntfs drive mounted in Knoppix 3.6. Here are some tips:
Make sure you have a "captive" user who is a member of the "captive" group. Otherwise the mount command will hang. I wasn't able to do this through adduser and addgroup, but running kuser as root worked.
Only the Windows XP drivers work right (i.e., not 2000 or NT).
I did everything using the command line utilities captive-install-acquire and mount. The GUI doesn't give you as much feedback about what's happening.
If you don't do one of the steps above, mounting might fail. If it does, you need to use a newly created directory as a mount point before things will work.
If you put the necessary Windows files (ntoskrnl.exe, ntfs.sys and maybe others) in the KNOPPIX directory and remaster the cdrom,
will Knoppix then auto-execute CAPTIVE-NTFS when you mount a harddisk?
I doubt it.
If you added the captive user and group, and if you set up your /etc/fstab correctly, then maybe it would work... but then only for /dev/hda1 or whatever you choose.
I don't really know anything about automounting.

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99
Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00
New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00
Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
nxa-pac-750w-pe v02 NEW OPEN BOX for Cisco Nexus 9300 Series power supply
$200.00
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00