Hello,
I wonder if I can format C drive with Knoppix. I have a virus which I haven't been able to remove and am looking for a solution for clean formatting on my C drive. If Knoppix can do the job, can I install XP again?
Thanks.
Hello,
I wonder if I can format C drive with Knoppix. I have a virus which I haven't been able to remove and am looking for a solution for clean formatting on my C drive. If Knoppix can do the job, can I install XP again?
Thanks.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Patton SmartNode 4114 VoIP Media Gateway
$120.00
YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00