-
Sorry to bother you again. I tried to download Knopix but I am not sure which ones I am supposed to get. Do I need all those?
KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN.iso 22-Aug-2004 16:01 700M
KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN.iso.md5 22-Aug-2004 16:03 1k
KNOPPIX_V3.6-2004-08-16-EN.iso.md5.asc 22-Aug-2004 16:05 1k
Also, do I just burn a CD after download?
Thanks for your help!
Similar Threads
-
By Phr0stbyt3 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 02:17 AM
-
By johnnymoha in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-09-2005, 07:09 AM
-
By welsh_boy01 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-10-2005, 10:24 PM
-
By likwid in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 03:52 AM
-
By likwid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-06-2004, 09:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Used PC Corsair Vengeance Intel i7-4770 3.40GHz 16GB DDR3 Gtx 1050 Ti Msi
$135.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i5-12400 CPU 2.50GHz 6-Core 12-thread SRL5Y LGA 1700
$121.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99