-
I just tried all of those and more... none of them worked or changed a thing.
I know the error code is 0x58 and then also 0x41 later (btw, is there any way I might be able to get a copy of this stuff to post here?) I have no clue what they mean. When I get the time next I'm going to start pulling things out of my system and playing around with it till I get it right... this error is stopping me from using any Linux distro right now.
Similar Threads
-
By Morris Jones in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-08-2004, 10:12 PM
-
By jerome in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-01-2004, 08:38 AM
-
By les-paul in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 07:25 PM
-
By Greg in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-23-2003, 06:29 PM
-
By sireasoning in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-13-2003, 01:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$600.00

Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Yealink SIP-T41P Verizon One Talk VoIP Desk Phone Black Open Box New
$49.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream HT801 VoIP Adapter ATA 1-Line Ethernet RJ-45 FXS SIP Black
$35.00