-
libssl0.9.6 not found by apt-get
I am using Ubuntu, and am fairly knowledgable in linux. I have installed libssl0.9.7 and libssl0.9.8, but for Yahoo's IM .deb, I need libssl0.9.6! I tried the sudo apt-get install libssl0.9.6 and sudo apt-get install libssl0.* (the second is how I installed all other libssl version) with no luck. Is there a tar.gz available of libssl 0.9.6 that I can ./configure, make, and sudo make install?
Knoppix users: use su instead of sudo
Thanks,
John
Similar Threads
-
By BrainDeadAngel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-27-2004, 03:46 PM
-
By magoo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-15-2003, 05:15 PM
-
By jamesmedline in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-16-2003, 09:20 PM
-
By harish in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-01-1970, 04:23 PM
-
By harish in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-01-1970, 04:23 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00