Try some cheatcodes at the boot prompt. F2 to see some of them at the prompt.
Hiya,
Total noob here. When I start my computer with the Knoppix CD everything works fine then just stops. I get the screen where it finds the USB hardware, mouse etc. Then the screen goes all green. It looks like some sort of video test. It has white lines through it. That's where it stops. Any suggestions on how I can fix this? I reckon I should mention that I am using 3.6
Try some cheatcodes at the boot prompt. F2 to see some of them at the prompt.
Dude!!!! Thanks a lot. The 800x600 one worked like a charm. Infact I am using it right this second. Ummm just one more question. I have English selected but everything is in Dutch. Is it supposed to be this way?Originally Posted by rrfish72
Edit your lilo.conf file in the boot section at the bottom. Login as root and change it in the K-->Control center. That should do it.
Thanks for your reply m8. This kills me to say but.... the problem was that I downloaded the Dutch ISO.But now I have the English one and all is good. Thanks again for you help.
![]()

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79
2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99