I noticed this as well, however just uninstalled it using KDE Package manager and downloaded the current version of Open Office and installed it. A monor inconvenience but sorted out now.
I successfully installed Knoppix 3.2 Beta [26Feb3002] to my hard drive, thanks to all those who posted instructions. Then using instructions also posted at the Installation Forum, I was able to switch the keyboard to the U.S. English configuration.
One more minor inconvenience to correct, though. When I start up OpenOffice, all the headings/menus are in Deutsche. Is this just a temporary shortcoming of the Beta version of Knoppix, or is there some way I can have English headings/menus now?
Separately, does anyone know why following a Knoppix installation to the hard drive, the icon for the hard drive does not display on the desktop? Ironic, isn't it?
Regards,
Howard
I noticed this as well, however just uninstalled it using KDE Package manager and downloaded the current version of Open Office and installed it. A monor inconvenience but sorted out now.

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
ADATA XPG Lancer Blade RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Desktop RAM Black
$429.94
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00
LOT OF 4 Samsung 16GB DDR4-2666 ECC UDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-21300 M391A2K43BB1-CTDQ
$469.95
NEW IN BOX - Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (2x16gb) DDR6200 CL36 CMH32GX5M2B6200C3
$550.00