-
Senior Member
registered user
Übersetzen/Translation Deutsch <-> English
Ein kleiner Trick:
In Konqueror gibt es unter Extras den Befehl "Webseite übersetzen", damit kann man sich englische Seiten ins Deutsche übersetzen lassen und umgekehrt.
A little trick:
In Konqueror, there is a command under "Extras" where you can translate German texts to english and vice versa.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Sorry to post this in English, but, I dont have that under "Extras"...
Can you walk me through why I might not have it, or how I would "get it" ? I'd like to assist in here, if I could, but, dont want to make a major boo-boo, and do it in English, and for that matter, cant read some of the German posts for not knowing German...
Thanks for the assistance, and, I appologize for this not being in German, take pitty on me
-
You need to apt-get konq-plugins for it to work = Du musst konq-plugins mit apt anbringen, damit es arbeitet.
It uses babelfish btw so you can just point any browser to:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babel...ic.php?t=13583
-
Senior Member
registered user
Markus,
It appears that this "conversion works with Konq., I tend to use Mozilla, is this same "feature" available within Mozilla ? ( if this can only be done in Konq, I guess I can "copy / paste" text into Konq, convert it, and then re-post the conversion, but that does seem to be a little extra work, expecially, if it can be done in the browser I tend to use mostly
)
Thanks again...
-
Sure, Tools -> Translate Page.
Similar Threads
-
By probono in forum German Forum
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-07-2005, 05:16 PM
-
By salahuddin_66 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 05:31 AM
-
By ciampix in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-26-2003, 05:38 PM
-
By Robert Michel in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-12-2003, 03:12 PM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-04-2003, 09:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

KTN-STL3 EMC VNX 15-slot Disk Array Expansion, full 15 x 2tb drives 100% health
$360.00