Same issue in 3.2b EN
I fired up the KNOPPIX | Configure | Create a persistent KNOPPIX home directory and when I click 'Yes' to the Are you ready... question, it brings up a window with the usage directions for Xdialog. Hitting Yes in this screen merely closes it. At no point do I receive any way to create a persistent home.
Same issue in 3.2b EN
I can create a PH but it won't work in conjunction with myconf=scan. Knoppix just grabs PH and ignores the other cheat codes.
Are you using 3.2a/b or still on the CeBit one?
That is a bug in the script. Whatever line in the script that is creating the window is not doing it properly so Xdialog pops up it's help screen and when you exit the help screen the script ends.
CeBIT ripOriginally Posted by Jester^
http://source.rfc822.org/pub/mirror/knoppix/
I just submitted Bug #42 on V3.2b-EN failing to mount the persistent home image.
-- Roger
Excellent

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$1029.99
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87