-
Junior Member
registered user
Question about KDE's file browser
Hi,
I'm trying to copy a bunch of files from a damaged partition. Some of the files can't be read (I/O errors). I noticed that when I use the KDE's standard file browser, whenever it gets to a bad file, it asks me if I want to "skip" it or "autoskip" it. If I choose "autoskip" is there a way to view a log of all of the files that it couldn't copy?
Thanks,
Yonatan
Similar Threads
-
By herbyweed in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-07-2005, 06:31 PM
-
By dhaka in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 01:04 PM
-
By in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 11:09 PM
-
By dan_the_v8man in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-21-2003, 02:13 PM
-
By twgray in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-01-2003, 11:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00