Wow that's alot of burn.
Try boot with cheatcodes at prompt:
knoppix26 xmodule=radeon fb1024x768
![]()
I downloaded knoppix 3.6 today and successfully burned it to 4 cds. My only problem is that my main computer blacks out when the GUI starts up for a second time during boot(the last loading screen). Is this common? I've tested the CD on my other computer and it works fine. I have a pentium 3(600mhz) processor, and a radeon 9000(64mb Model). I've read the FAQ but I couldn't find anything about this in there. Got any ideas?
Wow that's alot of burn.
Try boot with cheatcodes at prompt:
knoppix26 xmodule=radeon fb1024x768
![]()

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM Power S922 9009-22A Power9 DDR4 10GbE 6X SFF Barebone Server
$999.95
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM System x3755 M3 2U Rackmount Server – No Drives or Trays
$150.00
IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96