-
Boot Problems
I downloaded knoppix 3.6 today and successfully burned it to 4 cds. My only problem is that my main computer blacks out when the GUI starts up for a second time during boot(the last loading screen). Is this common? I've tested the CD on my other computer and it works fine. I have a pentium 3(600mhz) processor, and a radeon 9000(64mb Model). I've read the FAQ but I couldn't find anything about this in there. Got any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By fishjg in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-04-2004, 09:10 PM
-
By philski27 in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-04-2004, 02:54 PM
-
By Linuxguy in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-06-2004, 07:00 PM
-
By Loper in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-11-2003, 02:38 AM
-
By _CaLeB_ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 06:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks SRX340 16x1GbE Ports Service Gateway Security Appliance W/ Ears
$79.99

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99

Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks
$124.99

New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00

Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch
$249.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97