-
Junior Member
registered user
How to make my own klik program???
Hi again!
Well, now I have GRUB, which is installed and gonfigured, I have knoppix poor man`s install and it works just fine
But my very important quistion (which causes me problems) is How can I install programs as it`s a poor man`s install and uses file, not partition?
In that case I can`t write to knoppix file system as knopix image file is consistent, but I have persistent home, so how can I install programs there. For exampleall klik`s programs are installed there. How can I do my own program install? I dont know any program language (c, c++ etc.) so is it possible for me to solve this problem? And if it is - HOW???
Thanks in advance!
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 20
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 05:02 AM
-
Replies: 15
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 02:53 AM
-
Replies: 210
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
-
By skip697 in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 03:04 AM
-
By Lord1981 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-04-2004, 10:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST HUS726060ALE610 0F23001 6TB HDD 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K Hard Drive (V6315)
$69.95

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99