If it doesn't:
1. chmod 777 ./nameofscript.sh
2. make sure that the script has in its first line: #!/bin/sh
3. click on the script with both mouse buttons
greetings,
probono
Well, in fairness, I've only succeeded in doing this a couple of times - but it was a couple of times out of a couple of attempts, so I assumed that it would always work that way. I guess you found some cases in which it doesn't.Originally Posted by firebyrd10
jd
If it doesn't:
1. chmod 777 ./nameofscript.sh
2. make sure that the script has in its first line: #!/bin/sh
3. click on the script with both mouse buttons
greetings,
probono
Hm, even in this way
1. chmod 777 ./nameofscript.sh
2. the script has in its first line: #!/bin/sh
3. click on the script with both mouse buttons
it didn`t worked for me((
As I said. I`m trying to run/install opera 7.54
Any other suggestions?
I've tried to download a klik program (one of the games) and for some reason it coulnd't find the recipe. So Klik tried to make its own recipe. It didn't work because the file was corrupted and I haven't tried it since, but it appears we can make our own now.Originally Posted by shah
Did you try calling it up from the consel(sp) yet?Originally Posted by morgan73
I can't understand how this wouldn't work now enless the script is corrupted.
Since today, you could try klik://opera (i have tested it with Kanotix, but it should work in Knoppix as well). It might give an error message at 1st run but should work afterwards.Originally Posted by morgan73
I'm a huge fan of efficiency, and thus want to automate as much as possible. Making all applications from debian klik-able is the current goal, and we are close to itOriginally Posted by morgan73
If you really want a new application on klik then maybe the best thing to do is to try getting it included in debian, and thus in klik.
In the meantime, creating klik recipes isn't trivial but on IRC #klik we'll try to help you as good as we can.
Greetings,
probono

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Keyboard Cable Cord - Apple Macintosh Mac 128K 512K 512Ke Plus
$12.99
Two Macintosh Platinum Mouse/Mice - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus M0100 - NEW
$99.99
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse
$1799.99