Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: How to make my own klik program???

  1. #11
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    692
    Quote Originally Posted by firebyrd10
    I've noticed that clicking a shell script doesn't work, try opening up a shell and manually starting it.
    Well, in fairness, I've only succeeded in doing this a couple of times - but it was a couple of times out of a couple of attempts, so I assumed that it would always work that way. I guess you found some cases in which it doesn't.

    jd

  2. #12
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,159
    If it doesn't:

    1. chmod 777 ./nameofscript.sh
    2. make sure that the script has in its first line: #!/bin/sh
    3. click on the script with both mouse buttons

    greetings,
    probono

  3. #13
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    13
    Hm, even in this way

    1. chmod 777 ./nameofscript.sh
    2. the script has in its first line: #!/bin/sh
    3. click on the script with both mouse buttons

    it didn`t worked for me((
    As I said. I`m trying to run/install opera 7.54

    Any other suggestions?

  4. #14
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    Quote Originally Posted by shah
    I think if probono is kind enough to create tutorial on how to make klik recipes, it will greatly appreciated. It wll make "klik" community grow faster.
    I've tried to download a klik program (one of the games) and for some reason it coulnd't find the recipe. So Klik tried to make its own recipe. It didn't work because the file was corrupted and I haven't tried it since, but it appears we can make our own now.

  5. #15
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    949
    Quote Originally Posted by morgan73
    Hm, even in this way

    1. chmod 777 ./nameofscript.sh
    2. the script has in its first line: #!/bin/sh
    3. click on the script with both mouse buttons

    it didn`t worked for me((
    As I said. I`m trying to run/install opera 7.54

    Any other suggestions?
    Did you try calling it up from the consel(sp) yet?

    I can't understand how this wouldn't work now enless the script is corrupted.

  6. #16
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by morgan73
    I`ve just tried to install Opera but with no success(
    Since today, you could try klik://opera (i have tested it with Kanotix, but it should work in Knoppix as well). It might give an error message at 1st run but should work afterwards.

    Quote Originally Posted by morgan73
    I know that it is no possible to ask Probono to make klik for every program I met in tne Internet.
    I'm a huge fan of efficiency, and thus want to automate as much as possible. Making all applications from debian klik-able is the current goal, and we are close to it

    If you really want a new application on klik then maybe the best thing to do is to try getting it included in debian, and thus in klik.

    In the meantime, creating klik recipes isn't trivial but on IRC #klik we'll try to help you as good as we can.

    Greetings,
    probono

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-23-2005, 05:02 AM
  2. Help to make klik better
    By probono in forum Klik
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 02:53 AM
  3. Replies: 210
    Last Post: 12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-28-2004, 03:04 AM
  5. make menuconfig / make dep
    By Lord1981 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-04-2004, 10:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED

$34.95



Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE picture

Lot of 4 USED IPitomy IP620-B with IPX-32 DSS Expansion Module VoIP Phone POE

$225.00



Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone picture

Lot of 9 Used IPitomy IP320-P HD POE Voice Speakerphone 12-Line VoIP Phone

$225.00



SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP picture

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP

$400.00



Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply picture

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply

$25.00



Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H picture

Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H

$19.99



Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone picture

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone

$49.28



Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW picture

Lot of 4 Cisco CP-8841-3PW-NA-K9 8841 MPP Multiplatform VoIP IP Phone NEW

$450.00



Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB picture

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB

$27.07



Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019 picture

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019

$49.99