-
Junior Member
registered user
I`ve just tried to install Opera but with no success
( The shell script didn`t work. And there are many other programs that I can`t install. I know that it is no possible to ask Probono to make klik for every program I met in tne Internet. That`s why I want to learn myself to make such kliks, or to find another way to install applications. Thanks for all your advices!!! And if anybody can solve this problem - please write to me!
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 20
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 05:02 AM
-
Replies: 15
Last Post: 01-20-2005, 02:53 AM
-
Replies: 210
Last Post: 12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
-
By skip697 in forum Ideas
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 03:04 AM
-
By Lord1981 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-04-2004, 10:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98