-
Making a multi-boot Linux Live DVD with Knoppix
Hello!
Here is the problem:
I would very much like to make a bootable DVD of three different flavours of Linux Live CD Images (Knoppix, Slax, MandrakeMOVE). Rather then make 3 separate CD's, I was wondering if it was possible to make a Multi-Boot DVD containing all 3 images?
I am using them to decide which system I will eventually install, and would also like the ability to give others a chance to try each of the distributions out.
Is this possible? If so, how would I go about doing this? (I am a beginner at these things...!)
Am I trying to do the impossible?
Thanks.
SJ
Similar Threads
-
By Distro-Don in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 12:03 AM
-
By adrianmak in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-05-2004, 02:42 PM
-
By sunnyjpop in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-25-2004, 01:20 AM
-
By garubi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-09-2003, 08:19 AM
-
By ebone in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 02:26 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Genuine Intel Xeon W-2145 3.70Ghz 8 Cores LGA2066 CPU SR3LQ Tested USA SELLER
$94.94

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99