You could try turning up the volume using KMix under Multemedia -> Sounds.
I am a newcomer to Linux,and used to paly cd either from my dvd or my cd-Rw under windows.
My sound card is connected to my hifi amplfier thru the Amplifier Aux input.
Under Linux I have to turn the Volume knob almost to the maximum on the amplifier (level 34 on a scale of 40) although under windows a level of 7 is pretty loud.
I suspect that I have to customize something somewhere, but what, where and how?
You could try turning up the volume using KMix under Multemedia -> Sounds.
thank you. That was a stupid question.

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Lot of 12 Non-Working Samsung Galaxy Tablets with BAD LCD for Parts
$381.38
Samsung 870 EVO 4TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-77E4T0B/AM)
$310.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung PM961 512GB PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe 2280 M.2 SSD MZVLW512HMJP-000D1
$60.00
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung 8GB DDR5 5600MHz SODIMM Laptop RAM PC5-44800 CL46 M425R1GB4BB0-CWM
$99.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e SM-T727U 10.5" 64GB WiFi + LTE
$89.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00