yes you can if you have a right combination which will not conflict each other. I have problem with slax though.
Read this:
http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hello!
Here is the problem:
I would very much like to make a bootable DVD of three different flavours of Linux Live CD Images (Knoppix, Slax, MandrakeMOVE). Rather then make 3 separate CD's, I was wondering if it was possible to make a Multi-Boot DVD containing all 3 images?
I am using them to decide which system I will eventually install, and would also like the ability to give others a chance to try each of the distributions out.
Is this possible? If so, how would I go about doing this? (I am a beginner at these things...!)
Am I trying to do the impossible?
Thanks.
SJ
yes you can if you have a right combination which will not conflict each other. I have problem with slax though.
Read this:
http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/
![]()
![]()
![]()

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Apple Mac mini CIB (2009 Mod A1283) Original box/sealed manuals
$450.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99
2X Vintage Apple Macintosh Desktop Computers - IIcx/IIci - Parts Repair Untested
$129.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer - Works
$169.99
Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99