Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Making a multi-boot Linux Live DVD with Knoppix

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2

    Making a multi-boot Linux Live DVD with Knoppix

    Hello!

    Here is the problem:

    I would very much like to make a bootable DVD of three different flavours of Linux Live CD Images (Knoppix, Slax, MandrakeMOVE). Rather then make 3 separate CD's, I was wondering if it was possible to make a Multi-Boot DVD containing all 3 images?

    I am using them to decide which system I will eventually install, and would also like the ability to give others a chance to try each of the distributions out.

    Is this possible? If so, how would I go about doing this? (I am a beginner at these things...!)

    Am I trying to do the impossible?

    Thanks.
    SJ

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    788
    yes you can if you have a right combination which will not conflict each other. I have problem with slax though.
    Read this:
    http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

Similar Threads

  1. Live Multi-Distribution DVD
    By Distro-Don in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 12:03 AM
  2. multiple OS boot for live linux posssible ?
    By adrianmak in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 02:42 PM
  3. Making a multi-boot Linux Live DVD with Knoppix
    By sunnyjpop in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-2004, 07:55 PM
  4. Tips for making a Live php application CD with Knoppix?
    By garubi in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2003, 08:19 AM
  5. using knoppix on multi-boot CD's (boot scriptor)
    By ebone in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-16-2003, 02:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A

$64.00



HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD picture

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD

$41.00



HDD 3.5

HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy

$35.00



WD Re 3TB Enterprise 3.5

WD Re 3TB Enterprise 3.5" HDD SATA 6Gb/s 7200RPM 64MB Cache

$70.00



Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE picture

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE

$68.99



Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive picture

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive

$23.99



Toshiba MG03ACA400 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5

Toshiba MG03ACA400 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise HDD (V6313)

$61.56



Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s

$59.00



DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600

$49.95



Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS picture

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS

$184.99