yes you can if you have a right combination which will not conflict each other. I have problem with slax though.
Read this:
http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hello!
Here is the problem:
I would very much like to make a bootable DVD of three different flavours of Linux Live CD Images (Knoppix, Slax, MandrakeMOVE). Rather then make 3 separate CD's, I was wondering if it was possible to make a Multi-Boot DVD containing all 3 images?
I am using them to decide which system I will eventually install, and would also like the ability to give others a chance to try each of the distributions out.
Is this possible? If so, how would I go about doing this? (I am a beginner at these things...!)
Am I trying to do the impossible?
Thanks.
SJ
yes you can if you have a right combination which will not conflict each other. I have problem with slax though.
Read this:
http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/
![]()
![]()
![]()

Amiga Picasso II RTG Graphics Card for Amiga 2000 3000 And 4000
$349.99
Commodore Amiga 2000 Vintage Computer System Schematics Official Commodore
$299.00
Commodore Amiga 3000 Vintage Computer System Schematics Official Commodore
$299.00
Amiga 1000 Computer W/ Daphne Chip, Commodore A1000 (As-Is)
$239.75
Microbotics Starboard 2MB Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer w Box READ
$299.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Parceiro 1.1 for Amiga 1000, 8MB Fast RAM, RTC, 16GB SD, Case Repaired, Tested
$229.99
COMMODORE 1581 3-1/2" FLOPPY DRIVE WITH JIFFYDOS. TESTED AND WORKING
$325.00
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A500 / A500 plus
$25.00