-
Kernel panic
Hello!
I'm not sure that I can tell you here my Questions about Knoppix. I hope you can understand me. I have Knoppix 3.4. and i have made with rawwrite two disks the first is no problem but when I give the root disk in my computer it said: 'Kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 02:00'. And than I can do nothing! When I active 'boot from atapi cd-rom' and when I give the knoppix cd-rom in my computer it said: '1.FD System Type-(00)'. I don't know what I can do now. Please help me! I need the computer but I haven't a operating system I have only knoppix!
Thanks for all!
Claus
Similar Threads
-
By Trace Green in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-19-2005, 04:33 PM
-
By gitarzysta in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-03-2004, 08:36 PM
-
By Mentor in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-31-2003, 01:20 AM
-
By cYmen in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 10:17 AM
-
By tji in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$16.41

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

TP-LINK TL-SG108PE 8-Port Gigabit Easy Smart Managed PoE+ Switch 4-Port 64W
$24.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99