-
Junior Member
registered user
Clean up KDE and the menus...
I've been trying out some other LiveCD distros this week, what strikes me is how much more polished distros like MandrakeMove and Slax look.
The menus are much better organised and the systems both have much prettier themes than whatever is the default one in Knoppix/KDE...
Why not try to clean up the interface in Knoppix? I think it would give new users a much more positive experience...
And I assume that I'm not alone thinking this? You've got to agree that Slax and MdkMove look much nicer... right?
-
You are really not allone. I have posted some messages about this issue some time ago and got several replies. But the posts had no effect until now. I think the Knoppix developers are waiting for some good solutions from the users...
Similar Threads
-
By maxIT in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-14-2005, 08:30 AM
-
By morbidpalooza in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-12-2005, 01:49 PM
-
By CrashedAgain in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-25-2004, 10:20 PM
-
By konfused in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 11:31 PM
-
By Dr_Blackross in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-20-2003, 12:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Lenovo IB660ML LGA 1700 mATX Intel DDR5 Motherboard With CPU Fan (NO CPU)
$100.00

Gigabyte GA-A320M-S2H AMD Ryzen Motherboard
$49.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$81.99

ASRock AMD BC-250 16GB 128GB SSD Used
$220.00

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00