I have it working:
Code:/etc/init.d/isdn start # --> Loading ISDN modules, Adding provider 'tol' on device 'ippp0' isdnctrl dial ippp0 # --> dials isdnctrl hangup ippp0 #--> hangs up
Hi all,
I would like to script my ISDN internet access. Currently, I am using isdn-config graphically, and the following files contain my dialin information:
How can I use the command line in order to make the connection using the isdn-config configuration files? Especially, how do I create ippp0?Code:/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ippp0 /etc/sysconfig/provider/conf-tol /etc/sysconfig/isdncard /etc/sysconfig/activeisdn
Thanks,
probono
I have it working:
Code:/etc/init.d/isdn start # --> Loading ISDN modules, Adding provider 'tol' on device 'ippp0' isdnctrl dial ippp0 # --> dials isdnctrl hangup ippp0 #--> hangs up

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01