Is this for real? no one wants free scooby snacks?![]()
Ok, Not that I'm usually the harse type, but seriously, I'm going completly rootless crazy over this mad error!
Once I'm starting it, I have no error at all with my MySQL installation (fresh installation). But the issue occur when I'm trying to install a script as phpBB, then I get this error aaaaaaall the way:I'm growing furiously by this, please, I beg you, I'll give you a scooby snack, whatever, if you can solve this issue for me! :PphpBB : Critical Error
Could not connect to the database
Is this for real? no one wants free scooby snacks?![]()
mysql worked for me with no trouble at all on v3.6
did you try
[/code]Code:sudo /etc/init.d/mysql start

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00